Sr Process Automation Specialist
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are looking for a self- motivated, tech-savvy Sr Process Automation Specialist to join our client’s dedicated team in Madison, WI. This role supports business objectives through analyses, making recommendations, adding direction, and providing technical expertise.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with all levels of management and business partners to determine success factors and design/develop/deliver systems to meet those factors
- Lead technology acquisition projects
- Present automation issues and opportunities to leadership
- Design, test, and deploy automated solutions/decision analytics
- Quantify cost savings and benefits
- Create and maintain solution documentation
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
We’re looking for someone who has the following:
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering technical process automation projects
- Proficient in programming languages like VBA, C#, Java, Selenium, SAS, SQL, HTML, Python, and the like
- Proficient with data extraction from relational databases and others like Oracle, Greenplum, SQL Server, Hadoop
- Strong proficiency with BI software – Tableau, SharePoint, MS Office
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.