Sr Change Manager
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships.
Looking for a new opportunity? We are looking to add a Sr Change Manager to an amazing, known organization in Madison, WI. This Sr Change Manager will be working on a CRM implementation so a solid background in change management and strong customer relationship skills are helpful.
Your Tasks and Work Responsibilities
- Manage small to medium projects concurrently
- Identify and execute change management activities including plan and execute a change management plan, analyze change impacts, and prepare communication and assess current state
- Create a schedule, manage task completion, resolve issues and risks
The Background and Experience that’d be a Good Match
- Background in change management and project management experience
- CCMP or Prosci certified
- Effective leadership skills
- Takes ownership and is accountable
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love!
In addition to joining a company focused around developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, snacks on the first day of work, welcome lunches, interactive orientations, Plus Program for developing soft skills, employee-centric company culture, company parties twice a year, career guidance, and more!
Psst! Would you like some FREE MONEY? We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.