MS Dynamics Integration Specialist
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are in search for a Microsoft Dynamics Integration Specialist knowledgeable with ClickDimensions Marketing Solution. In this role, you will help build campaigns and report analytics, pull data from enterprise applications used for communication campaigns, and build integrated solutions using Dynamics 365 modules (sales, marketing, services).
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience with:
- Dynamics 365 (sales, marketing, service module implementations),
- ClickDimensions configuration and support (Campaign Automation/Analytics, Form Capture),
- web development (HTML, CSS, JS, WebAPI),
- Google Analytics and APIS
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions module integration and building custom functions (entities, plugins, activities)
- Experience building integration solutions with SSIS, Azure Logic Apps, and Dynamics Data Import
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.