What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are seeking an Infrastructure Architect with AWS experience to support business requirements for a well-known client in Madison, WI. If you have a passion for infrastructure technology architecture, you’ll be able to use this fuel to ignite development and governance activities relating to such and work with technologists to develop and implement solutions to improve agility and integration of infrastructure technology solutions.
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
Our top prospect has the following:
- In-depth infrastructure architecture skills and AWS experience (preference to an associate level certification minimum)
- Experience with majority of the following: storage, RDBMS, OS Middleware, networking, telecom, call center technology
- Knowledgeable with security and application development
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.