IT Security Engineer
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
About the Role
We are seeking an IT Security Engineer to join our client’s team in Madison, WI. If you can think like a hacker and enjoy resolving loopholes, this might be your next exciting job opportunity!
Experience and Qualifications You’ll Need to be Successful in this Role
- Previous experience in an IT Security role
- Experience with ADFS, Azure multi-factor authentication, AD are a must
- Knowledge of architectural concepts and encryption
- Ability to present to management and problem-solve
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.