We are seeking someone AWESOME who loves to recruit, has a passion for people, and would like to join a team of passionate and driven people who are focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience and making connections for success.
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. Which is why we appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both employees and customers.
We are a passionate group of people who love what we do! If you already like what you’ve read, then this might be the right opportunity for you. Here’s what the right person needs to accomplish:
- Make two or more placements per month by the end of a twelve-month period. As part of this, make sure the quality is there.
- Do what it takes to find the right candidates: Write ads, search LinkedIn, job boards and other sources. Attend meet ups and other networking events.
- Fully leverage the Applicant Tracking System by working in it and through it. This keeps us all organized.
- Stay connected to the people you’ve brought on board as part of our effort of helping them be as successful as they can be.
- Continuous learning of IT concepts in order to recruit for them. For this recruiter position we are going to need someone who can hit the ground running and already have IT knowledge to recruit with.
- Bring your ideas and be as innovative as you can be. We can always improve what we do. Your input is always welcome.
- Be open to new ideas and trying new things.
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience would be super helpful. A strong understanding of people, the ability to understand “Tech Talk” and how to spot emotional intelligence is key to the success of this position. We think this will realistically require 2 years’ experience as a technical recruiter, but we don’t want to rule anyone out. If you think you can do this role well and thrive please apply and send a note saying, "I can do this job!".
If you think this opportunity is for you, let’s talk.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunities to give back through community involvement
- Flexible schedules that encourage a healthy work-life balance
If you're ready for a fun, new opportunity, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.