ERWIN Data Modeler
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Are you an ERWIN Data Modeler on the hunt for a new opportunity in the Madison, WI area? We are seeking a Data Modeler who excels in ERWIN, SQL, and Oracle Customer Care/Billing, but are open if you don’t have all of these tools in your skillset. This short-term contract may possibly be extended.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead gathering of requirements and logical design sessions
- Document scope and business requirements
- Translate business needs into data-centric design solutions/technical designs
- Interpret and analyze data from source systems to support data integration/reporting needs
- Solve complex integration design challenges
- Drive and document source to target mapping
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
You meet most, if not all, of the following:
- ERWIN data modeler experience including designing conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Experience building and maintaining complex data model assets and sets
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling, and SQL programming (PL/SQL)
- Experience with the following a plus: Informatica PowerCenter and Hive/Avro
- Solid presentation skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.