DevOps Release Manager
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are seeking a top-notch DevOps Release Manager accountable for creating, managing, and maintaining all details of a Release Schedule and implementation activities. This role sits at a great, well-known organization in Madison, WI.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate implementation plans and work with Change Management to coordinate change requests
- Gather appropriate infrastructure data and create change requests
- Gather and coordinate post-implementation activities – issues, resolutions, general communication
- Act as point of contact for all product releases including incorporating vendors in release processes
- Review impact analysis and develop process improvements / training of release processes / deployment schedules
- Identify risks and conflict within releases
- Utilize experience in automation tools, RedHat Linux administration, load balancing, and network and web-related protocols
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
Our top prospect has the following:
- 3 years of technical release management and managing implementations of system integrations
- Knowledgeable with SDLC – Waterfall, Agile
- Comfortable in CI/CD, DevOps, Release, SCM/AWS, Azure environments
- JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket implementation knowledge
- Amazon AWS Cloud administration experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Knowledgeable with Java applications – build and deployment
- ServiceNow knowledge / change management process knowledge
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.