Data Governance / BI Analyst
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are seeking an experienced Data Governance / BI Analyst with a passion for data. This role sits at a great, well-known agency in Madison, WI. You will support agency-wide processes and tools supporting data governance / management implementations. Specifically, you’ll utilize your data governance knowledge in compliance, data inventories, data management lifecycle, content / records management, data retention, data classification, data security and access, etc.
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
We’re looking for someone who has the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with data governance and management (data development, data operations, data architecture, data security, data warehousing / BI) (5+ years)
- Knowledge of enterprise level data integrations and enterprise data warehouse and BI implementations
- Experience supporting Big Data
- Certified Data Management Professional, preferred
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong time management and conflict resolutions skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.