Cyber Security Engineer
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
About the Role
We are in search of a Technical Infrastructure Engineer to join our client’s security team in Madison, WI to maintain Cyber Security services. These services/platforms include but are not limited to antivirus, access management, data loss prevention, security event logging systems, endpoint detection and response, and other security infrastructure related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage cyber security technology platforms
- Write and maintain documentation pertaining to technical operations
- Introduce and implement new services that support operations
- Resolve service issues
- Respond to requests, as they arise
Experience and Qualifications You’ll Need to be Successful in this Role
- Strong technical skills and experience (5+ years) in infrastructure support and in core infrastructure technologies – building/managing AD, Windows Workstation/Server, networking, Linux, cloud services, etc.
- Depth of knowledge in Cyber Security technologies and best practices
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.