What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
About the Role
We are in search of a Business/Programmer Analyst to join our client’s team in Madison, WI. You will be responsible for system analysis and application development including planning, design, implementation, and maintaining ERP solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate business goals and develop processes/solutions using Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Utilize ERP applications functionality
- Ensure on-time execution of all deliverables alongside team members and user groups
- Analyze, gather requirements, system design, software/hardware applicability studies
- Improve business processes by evaluating with client users and come up with cost-effective solutions
- Evaluate software/hardware in support of meeting IT goals and advise management on application/technology purchases
- Coordinate all phases of Information Systems projects including planning, design, implementation, and management
Experience and Qualifications You’ll Need to be Successful in this Role
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Preferred skills in: Oracle Applications eBusiness, PL/SQL, programming, report writing
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.