What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Do you have the skills we need? We are looking for an Applications Architect who is curious, innovative, and passionate about using technology to solve customer issues. Specifically, this role serves as a technical lead on a modernization project to modernize complex mainframe systems into a user friendly web-based system. We need someone with experience working on agile projects and technical proficiency in ASP.NET Core, C#, Web API, Bootstrap, Angular, SQL Server, TFS, DB2, and others.
Duties and Responsibilities within this Opportunity
- Provide strategic direction and mentor development team working with the project manager
- Provide leadership and write code
- Deploy systems in a large organization and develop roll back plans and implementation
- Present to business and upper level management
- Responsible for quality and stability of application
- Establish performance benchmarks and perform various testing – unit, system, QA automation, load, etc.
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
Our top prospect has the following:
- Understanding of project management methodologies and change management
- Experience with code branching and version control tools
- Ability to provide post production support on various web applications
- Good experience with .NET application and web application design patterns
- Knowledge of data flow and structure modeling
- Experience with SQL tools and SQL Server
- Knowledge in various testing – stress, performance, load, unit
- Knowledge in Bootstrap, upgrading Bootstrap and Angular, upgrading .NET Core 1.1 to 2.2, CI, and security against threats all preferred experience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.