.NET Web Developer
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are in search of a motivated .NET Web Developer to join our client’s hard-working team in Madison, WI. You will use your in-depth .NET experience and toolset to develop and design websites and internet applications. You may also perform coding/programming tasks involving front- and back-end web-based applications.
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
We’re looking for someone who meets most, if not all, of the following:
- Solid experience with .NET. Specifically, 5+ years with .NET/web application design patterns, .NET batch processing, MVC, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET
- Experience with Web API, C#, HTML/CSS, and jQuery
- Strong multi-tasking skills and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.