Fort Atkinson, WI
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Do you have the skills we need? We are in search of a .NET Developer to assist in preparing user requirements and specifications for our client in Fort Atkinson, WI. This role encodes, tests, debugs, and documents software applications as it relates to manufacturing systems. Our client offers a range of benefits from a fun work culture including casual dress code, company picnics, flex schedules, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Duties and Responsibilities within this Opportunity
- Support all systems to ensure quality service
- Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Research and document requirements of program users
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
- Test and debug
- Train end users and provide follow-up support
- Perform program maintenance and problem resolution
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
- Two-year technical degree or relevant experience along with a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong customer focus
- Proficient in .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, C#, XML, MVC, Web Forms, Web API, REST, and JSON
- Proficiency in .NET Core is a plus
- Demonstrated experience using Visual Studio, MS Reporting Services, and GIT version control
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.