.NET Application Architect
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are seeking a dedicated .NET Application Architect to join our client’s hard-working team in Madison, WI. You will work on maintaining and enhancing an internal portal and dashboard and other IT systems as needed. Your experience with systems architecture, user interfaces, ASP.NET C# MVC, Visual Studio, and Oracle will be crucial to this project.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance program applications and support database
- Create road maps for applications and ensure effective integration among systems and the IT infrastructure
- Understand systems, applications, and services interactions with each other and apply applicable knowledge when developing solutions
- Evaluate change/additions impact
- Ensure solutions are continuously improved, support, and aligned with objectives
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure deliverables are achieved with high-quality
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
Our top prospect has the following:
- Oracle 12c and database design skills
- 3+ years with Bootstrap, Angular, and TFS experience
- Experience handling spatial data
- Working knowledge of PowerBuilder and Python
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.