Sr ITSM Practitioner and Major Incident Coordinator
| Contract to Hire
About the Roles
Smart Solutions is in search of a Sr ITSM Practitioner and Major Incident Coordinator to join our client s team in Madison, WI. If you enjoy creatively solving incident issues, want to work for an innovative organization, and have strong communication skills and educating others experience, read on to see if this could be your next role!
As a Sr ITSM Practitioner, you will focus on incident and request management, partner with support teams on ticket management, focus on customer experience around ticket/queue management and help create a proactive approach to handle incidents and requests. In addition to the other duties listed below, you will help support teams execute incident/request management SLA, educate/support teams on incident/request processes, and help develop ticket management reporting tools. ITIL v3 foundation certification preferred for this role in addition to the below qualifications.
The Major Incident Coordinator will focus on P1/P2 incidents, ensure service restoration follows SLA, processes/procedures in partnership with support teams, restore service efficiently to minimize impact on customer experience, and create a proactive approach to handle major incidents. In addition to the duties listed below, you will also communicate service disruptions to appropriate stakeholders, support problem management by investigating root cause and providing incident details and educate/support teams on major incident process. The Major Incident Coordinator needs to be ITIL v3 foundation certified, ITIL v3 practitioner certification preferred in addition to the qualifications below.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop relationships with support teams to assess customer needs and develop creative solutions to meet those needs
- Make strong, appropriate decision for courses of action
- Build and maintain service reporting, metrics, KPIs
- Review incident data and analyze trends/problems; seek solutions to remediate and reduce incident frequency
- Adhere to IT standards/processes
- Daily monitoring of incidents for quality and standard compliance
- Support and provide continual service improvement input as identified
What We Are Looking For
- Strong data skills specifically in understanding and interpreting data and experience with data analytics technologies/programming languages
- Skills in process management and influencing
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and third-party vendors
- Effective prioritization skills and ability to work meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Strong analytical/problem-solving, technical writing, and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.