Oracle SOA Developer
About this Role
Smart Solutions is in search of an Oracle SOA Developer to join our client's team in Madison, WI. You will assist in analyzing, designing, coding, testing, implementing, and maintaining simple to moderately complex system projects. The projects could consist of enterprise application integration technologies, business applications or purchased business systems. In addition, you would assist with the identification of critical review points and quality assurance controls included throughout the system development lifecycle (SDLC).
What We're About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help you develop your soft skills through our Smart Solutions Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients. Learn more about us and what we can do for you at www.Smart-solutions.Com.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term-Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Smart Plus Program to develop your interpersonal and soft skills
- And More!
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop cost estimates associated with recommended integration solutions including web services, service orchestration, file transfers, and data mapping
- Define application requirements and participate in workshops, data and process modeling, and prototyping sessions
- Work with data/database administrative functions to ensure the proper design of system databases and appropriate integration with other corporate data
- Gather and analyze information required for proper technical design, including the identification and evaluation of purchased package solutions that require enterprise integration
Experience and Qualifications, You Will Need to be Successful
- Knowledge of Oracle JCAP tools and technologies
- Oracle 11g/12c experience
- A solid understanding of enterprise application integration solutions including knowledge of web services, service orchestration, file transfers, and data mapping processes
If interested, please submit your resume. If you're a match, one of our talented recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not hitting the mark or isn't exactly what you're looking for? Send us your resume anyways at careers@smart-solutions.Com and we'll help you find a job you'll love! (Psst, we also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a successful IT professional our way! See details on our website at www.Smart-solutions.Com.)
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.