Major Incident Manager
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We have an amazing contract-to-hire opportunity for a Major Incident Manager to join a great organization in Madison, WI. In this role, you will be responsible for ticket management (P1/P2), service restoration, incident monitoring, and customer and stakeholder communications / relationship management.
Duties and Responsibilities within this Opportunity
- Monitor ticket data to identify potential major incidents
- Coordinate and facilitate service restoration duties
- Provide updates to service desk and communicate with key stakeholders
- Create summaries of issues
- Assist with problem creation and root cause investigation
- Maintain major incident tools and resources
- Ensure incident ticket is updated with appropriate status and details / ensure proper ticket/queue management
- Identify continuous service improvement opportunities and create remedied action plans
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
- In-depth experience and knowledge of major incident processes, practices, and the like
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to support and build teams
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch. Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.