Lead Technical Developer
What We’re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help develop your soft skills through our Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
We are looking for a top-notch Lead Technical Developer able to manage and work on research application development projects requiring utilization of advanced technologies.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the research on the application development of advanced technologies
- Identify, test, and develop advanced technologies through experiments
- Oversee infrastructure, systems, and technical best practices
- Provide development support to 1+ teams
- Research technical and architectural approaches; present findings
- Mentor, train, and evaluate junior developers and team
- Forecast resource needs and costs and account for expenses
Our top prospect has the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or MIS; Master’s preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC and project management methodologies
- Personable and able to build lasting relationships
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing, complex environment
- Passion for technology and staying abreast emerging technologies
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please apply now! If you’re a match, one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not exactly what you’re looking for? Send us your resume anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a job you’ll love! Psst! We also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a talented IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Plus Program for developing soft skills
- And More!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.