Help Desk 1
Imagine You are sitting at a desk the phone rings. You calmly pick up the phone and the person calling frantically explains that they cannot log into their account. The pressure is on, you and only you can save the day. You are calm, you are cool, but most importantly you are collected. You've experienced this before and you can easily explain this solution to the person who needs your help.
If this sounds like you or something you are interested in, then we have just to job for you!
About this Role
Smart Solutions is in search of a Help Desk Consultant to join our client s team in Madison, WI. You will answer technical questions on varied technical services and software via incoming phone or front desk service. In addition, you will be working with a document specialist and support PC troubleshooting and imaging.
What We re About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help you develop your soft skills through our Smart Solutions Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term-Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Smart Plus Program to develop your interpersonal and soft skills
- And More!
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide Services and Technical Services through Customer Service
- Work with other staff in a professional manner
- Asses the needs of customers with excellent customer service
- Participate as a team member to achieve successful business process
- Communicate status to management teams
- Work within the hours of 11am - 7pm Monday through Friday
Experience and Qualifications, You Will Need to be Successful
- Experience with a Help Desk environment, imaging PC Hardware, and troubleshooting desktop software
- Ability to maintain composure with the end customer and have solid phone/soft skills
- Ability to follow-through on expectations, tasks, and ensure work assignments are completed
- Display energy and initiative in problem-solving
- Adaptable and willing to undertake a variety of tasks
- Decisive and can make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options
- Positive attitude and can confront problems with ownership of proposed solutions through resolution or until a clear hand-off
If interested, please submit your resume to: Exl_SMSolutions+Team+Resumes+Req-8492@mail1.Cbizsoft.Com (we'll get your resume!) If you're a match, one of our talented recruiters will be in touch!
Is the position not hitting the mark or isn t exactly what you're looking for? Send us your resume anyways at careers@smart-solutions.Com and we'll help you find a job you'll love! (Psst, we also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a successful IT professional our way! See details on our website at www.Smart-solutions.Com.)
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.