Are you the type of person who has excellent technical expertise, but also great leadership, mentorship, and strong communication? If you answered 'yes', we may have your next opportunity!
About this Role
Smart Solutions is in search of a C# Developer to join our client's team in Madison, WI. If you enjoy the responsibility and opportunity to set technical direction, you may fit our opening! In this role, you will be making key decisions around the architecture, technical design, development, and implementation of web-based software development projects of varying size and complexity. Plus, you will be communicating the overall awesomeness of company technology externally.
What We're About at Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help you develop your soft skills through our Smart Solutions Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients. Learn more about us and what we can do for you at www.Smart-solutions.Com.
Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term-Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Smart Plus Program to develop your interpersonal and soft skills
- And More!
What You Can Expect to Do
- Perform detail level planning, functional and unit testing, and implementation
- Plan, estimate, and track work accurately and efficiently, and report on team performance
- Collaborate with team members and lead a team who can work effectively and productively with internal and external stakeholders
- Recognize and anticipate technical issues and make architectural and design decisions to avoid them
What Makes You the Most Qualified Candidate
- Critical thinking, mentorship, and strong communication skills
- The personality type that is quick to raise a hand when help is needed
- Understands the business and makes decisions based on its direction
- Ability to reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work
- Advocate and model strong lines of collaboration and communication between functional areas within the company
- Proven expertise in C#/.NET, SQL Server, IIS, Server and Client-Side MVC
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages, test driven development patterns and techniques, database design and optimization tools and leading operating system and network platforms
If interested, please submit your resume. If you're a match, one of our talented recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not hitting the mark or isn't exactly what you're looking for? Send us your resume anyways at careers@smart-solutions.Com and we'll help you find a job you'll love! (Psst, we also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a successful IT professional our way! See details on our website at www.Smart-solutions.Com.)
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.