Project Manager (Production Support)
Smart Solutions seeks to add a Project Manager with experience in a production support environment to join our Smart team in Madison, WI!
This Project Management role is ideal for someone with experience managing projects in production support (5K+ hours) and with Agile methodologies and possesses the ability to catch up quickly, and stellar communication skills with all levels of an organization. This person should have defect management experience on a Scrum team in a production support environment. Other duties include daily scrums, work closely with business, and handle multiple releases weekly.
An ideal Project Manager has additional experience in:
- Using the science of project management such as management in communication, issue, risk, project scheduling, budget, scope, and quality
- Critical Path Management
- MS Project
- Project metrics reporting knowledge
- Defect Management
- US Insurance background
- Experience in JIRA, ServiceNow, Beeline, and Guidewire platforms
- PMP / Scrum certification
- Insurance Project
- Long term assignment history
Qualified candidates possess:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Proactive dealing with risks and issues
- Ability to build strong relationships and alliances / work with all levels in an organization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong presentation / facilitation skills
- Ability to meet tight timelines
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.