This position is ideal for someone with a strong JBoss background including installing, customizing, and maintaining JBoss EAP systems and the ability to troubleshoot difficult Java application and related platform and security issues so experience in Java development is helpful. Additionally, this individual is able to work with application developers and other technologists to troubleshoot issues and handle daily support requests. You will also be responsible to assist with the new technology adoption process of JBoss EAP v7.
An ideal candidate possesses:
- Strong experience in JBoss Administration
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools used to troubleshoot issues with Java applications
- Familiarity with Linux OS diagnostic tools, BASH scripting, and tools to monitor Java Application Servers
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent leadership, communication, mentoring, and collaboration skills
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.