EDI Developer with PHP or C# or C++
| CtoH or Direct
About the Job
Smart Solutions is currently in search of a EDI Developer with PHP, C#.Net or C++ to join our client s dynamic team in Madison, WI! This role will support and maintain current business systems including bug fixes, customizations, and enhancements and is ideal for someone who takes initiative and is able to "own" their work and projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Write code to create new programs or modified previous programs for the purpose of enhancing, customizing and correcting business systems.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures pertaining to the programming, testing and interconnections of the business systems.
- Support employees via helpdesk request, email, telephone, and face to face interactions. May include on call rotation schedule
- Act as a mentor to other team members
- Learn new programming languages as needed to help prepare the company for future changes.
- Properly scope project work, including but not limited to, requirements, due dates, assign responsibilities, priorities, and setting expectations.
- Provide communication to stakeholders on project and programming statuses on a timely basis, to ensure that deadlines are met and projects progress.
- Participate in training and research to remain current in critical technologies and use that knowledge to better the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
What You Need for this Position
- College degree in technical discipline with 3-5+ years of experience programming-focused
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Windows, and Mac OS environments is ideal
- Strong PHP experience or C#.NET or C++ skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn EDI and Progress 4GL
- Ability to write batch script for FTP
- XML experience
- Visual Studio, helpful
- Willingness to learn relational databases, and 3GL and 4GL programming languages
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.