Change Management Learning and Development
Madison, WI | Contract
Smart Solutions is looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to add to our amazing team in Madison, WI!
The Change Management Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for conducting learning needs assessment including gap analysis and role / content mapping, designing and developing appropriate learning solutions for program / project (job aids, presentations, e-learning), and developing detailed curriculum outline / facilitating curriculum and content reviews and approvals.
Other duties include:
- Collaborate with Change Management Lead and / or Learning and Development Lead to understand the learning plans
- Design and implement appropriate knowledge checks, skills assessments
- Lead the design, data collection, and analysis efforts related to knowledge transfer and / or application of learning and the effectiveness of the learning solution
- Identify and document learning risks, issues, gaps and support mitigation plan development
- Oversee development, tracking, and reporting out of learning metrics
- Assist with delivery of training
- Organize and coordinate learning design and development work activities including development of learning team members
- Assist in designing the approach and delivering train-the-trainer sessions
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Intermediate level in Articulate Storyline 2 o
- Understands and applies adult learning principles to all learning and development work and the tools, methodology, and models used in learning and development
- Systematic process needed to shift team, individuals, and organizations from current to future state
- Understands each change is different and can adapt and develop an approach and plans to each unique situation
- Ability to provide simple explanations for different aspects of change management to educate others
- Travel required 20%-30% in IA
Smart Solutions, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. Are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.